Sunday, January 9, 2011

Get Well Soon

This adorable bear was the inspiration for my next card challenge. I wanted to squeek into the Mojo Monday challenge for my chance at a set of Verve stamps. I don't own any as of yet and they are definately on my wish list. Boo Boo Bear stamp is from Whipper Snapper Designs and the sentiment is from my stash of stamped images from SCS image swap.

The copic colours I used are E37, E33, E31, E00 and B001.

The cardstock is My Mind's Eye and Nana's Nursery matstack. Brads are from my stash.

I recently received a few Whipper Snapper stamps in the mail from my aunt....I had the need to create cards with them!!

Thanks for looking :)

4 comments:

  1. This is a great looking card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable - definitely has healing powers with the feel good vibe it projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...poor bear! Super cute card, check out my card for the Mojo Monday's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darling! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete