Friday, January 14, 2011

Loads of Love - part 2

I thought this card was multipurpose...could be for valentine's day, anniversary, male birthday...really anything masculine. I am finally getting the knack of making male cards (I think). The layout was inspired by Sketch Saturday and the colour scheme is for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge. Stamps again are from Stampin' Up (image swap from SCS).

Copics used for truck are B000, E31, E33, E37, 100, C1, C3 hearts R21, R23, R25, R29.

Shaded with Versa magic Gingerbread chalk ink. I also used EK corner punch and Martha Stewart ribbon punch.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dawn! Thx for leaving me such a sweet comment on my blog!

    Just had a browse through yours and I must say, I love your cards! Great colouring and your layouts are brilliant!

    I'll be back for more inspiration!

    Mary J xxx

    ReplyDelete